Sartorius Minisart™ High Flow (HF) Syringe Filters
Designed for fast and reliable filtration of small to medium volumes. Sartorius Minisart™ High Flow (HF) Syringe Filters are complete, ready-to-connect units with a high-flow PES membrane. These 28mm filters are available in sterile and non-sterile options, with a 0.2 or 0.45μm pore size.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 16532Q
DescriptionFast and reliable sterile filtration
- Provides excellent flow rate at low inlet pressures
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: sterile filtration, particle removal and ultra-cleaning
- Features high-quality polyethersulfone (PES) membranes
- Asymmetric membrane structure behaves almost like a pre-filter
- Accommodates solutions with a pH of 1–13
- Can be sterilized by ethylene oxide (EO) or gamma irradiation
- Suitable for gluing and assembly to tubing
- Medical acrylic (MBS) housing is almost free of leachables and extractables
- Reliably filters small to medium volumes with no leakage
- Female luer lock inlet with a choice of male luer lock or male luer slip outlet
- Complete, ready-to-connect filter units are easy to handle
- Eliminates time consuming prep work (e.g. changing the filter, cleaning the filtration system)
- Disposable, single-use units are an economical option
- Proven quality and 100% tested during manufacture
- Sterile (ethylene oxide) and non-sterile options
|For sterile and reliable filtration of small to medium volumes|
|Male Luer Lok|
|Female Luer Lok|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.