Sartorius Low Retention Optifit Tips
Maximize sample recovery and pipetting precision. Sartorius Low Retention Optifit Tips feature a durable, liquid-repellent surface and are compatible with Sartorius pipettes for perfect sealing and ergonomic use. A range of color-coded tip sizes are available in single trays or space-saving refill towers.
Manufacturer: Sartorius LHL790202
DescriptionLow-retention tips for maximum sample recovery
- Extremely even, liquid-repellent and hydrophobic surface optimizes the flow of liquids
- Liquids slide easily off the chemically resistant surface, leaving very little residue behind
- Ideal for fluids with low surface tension, such as viscous, detergent-containing liquids
- Useful in PCR/real-time PCR, cloning, SDS-PAGE and other nucleic acid or protein analysis methods
- With perfect tip fitting and sealing to provide maximum accuracy
- Enables ergonomic and light tip attachment/ejection with Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
- Compatible with Picus, eLINE™, mLINE™ and Proline™ Plus pipettes and most other brands
- Color-coded trays and tips for easy matching with compatible Sartorius pipettes
- Trays are certified DNase, RNase and endotoxin-free; all tips are ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 compliant
- Easy tip identification with clear labeling that include traceability information
- Virgin polypropylene is 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
- Unfiltered, nonsterile tips are autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
|0.5 to 200 μL|
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.