Sartorius Glass Microfiber Filters
Manufacturer: Sartorius FT31101110
- Filters are made of 100% borosilicate, are highly pure and extremely white
- They continue to perform over long periods unlike cellulose filters whose rate of filtration drops off rapidly as the particulate load increases
- They are ideal for critical analyses in which impurities can be washed out of the filter
- Temperature resistant up to 500 or 550°C (grade MG 550-HA )
- Available in different formats as in rolls, discs and sheets
|Ideal for critical analyses in which impurities can be washed out of the filter|
|500°C or 550°C|
|Glass Microfiber Filter|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.