Sartorius Centrisart™ I Reverse Centrifugal Concentrators
Remove proteins from difficult to filter samples, even whole blood. Sartorius Centrisart I Reverse Centrifugal Concentrators performs centrifugal ultrafiltration against the direction of centrifugal force for fast and simple preparation of protein-free ultrafiltrates. PES and CTA membranes for 5,000 to 300,000 Dalton MWCO.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 13209E
DescriptionReady-to-use unit for small volume centrifugal ultrafiltration
- Separate proteins from low molecular weight substances in biological samples
- Reverse centrifugal concentration process prevents premature blockage of the filter
- Unique design can be used in fixed-angle or swinging-bucket rotors accepting standard 15 ml tubes
- Ultrafiltration of 90% of the original sample volume is typically completed in about 30 minutes
- Ultrafiltrate is collected in the floater insert tube, where it is accessible without removing the tube
- Drug binding studies
- Determination of metabolites in serum
- Protein removal from blood samples
- Cleaning of liposomes
- Virus removal
|2,000xG (Fixed Angle Rotor); 2,500xG (Swinging Bucket Rotor)|
|Cellulose Triacetate, PES|
|Small volume centrifugal ultrafiltration of biological samples|
|Starter Pack: 3 of each 5000, 10,000, 20,000, 100,000 Da|
|0.5 to 2.5 mL|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.