Sartorius Picus™ NxT Electronic Pipettes, 12 Channels
Designed to ease user's workload and to protect from repetitive strain injury (RSI)
Manufacturer: Sartorius LH745491
Laboratory work requires repetition of similar pipetting steps that may cause strain on hand and arm, and thus may compromise results. To minimize this risk, a highly ergonomic electronic pipette should be used for minimum effort and strain. Sartorius Picus™ NxT are the most sophisticated and ergonomic electronic compact and light weight pipettes.
- Password protection for stored programs
- Very last liquid droplets dispensed by repeated blow-out for maximum recovery
- Features one-touch operating-button and feather-light electronic tip ejection
- Includes plate tracker for microwell plate dispensing
- Electronic piston control and brake for precise pipetting
- Safe-cone filters to prevent contamination
- Adjustment wheel for volume setting and navigation
- Range of pipetting modes for diluting and titrating to serial dispensing
- Intuitive user interface in a choice of language options: English, French, German, Russian and Chinese
- Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration
- RFID-enabled to support asset management
- Volume range: 0.2μL to 1200μL
PCR and other DNA/RNA techniques, ELISA, Protein analysis and Cell culture
|50 to 1200 μL|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.