Sartorius mLINE™ Single-Channel Mechanical Pipetter
Achieve excellent precision in long pipetting series. Sartorius mLINE™ Single-Channel Mechanical Pipetter is the most advanced and ergonomic choice for quality-conscious users who perform repetitive manual pipetting. Models cover the full volume range of 0.1 µl to 10 ml.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 725010
DescriptionHighly advanced mechanical pipette provides effortless accuracy and precision
- Consistent results, even in long pipetting series
- Optiload mechanism for perfect tip sealing and effortless tip ejection
- Minimized risk of contamination with Safe-Cone Filters and full autoclavability
- One-step volume setting with volume locking button prevents accidental volume change
- Thermal insulation of internal components improves accuracy
- High chemical and UV resistance
- Frequently recommended by Health and Safety Officers
- Excellent ergonomics to protect from repetitive strain injuries to the hand, arm and shoulder
- Exceptionally light pipetting and filter tip ejection forces needed
- Clear, easy-to-read display with large numbers and small increments
- Volume range color-coding for easy pipetter and tip selection
- Easy to maintain; only 2-3 parts to disassemble and clean
|1.3%, 2.4%, 1%|
|ISO 9001/13485, ISO 14001|
|0.1 to 3 μL|
|6.00 to 0.80|
Buy $7,500 or more in Sartorius products and get an Entris II Precision Balance at no additional cost.
Spend $2,500 or more on Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.