|128° to 129°C (9mmHg)|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Toxic if inhaled.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Causes serious eye damage.
Harmful if swallowed.
Harmful in contact with skin.
GHS P Statement
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
DOTInformation : Transport Hazard Class: 8; Packing Group: III; Proper Shipping Name: CORROSIVE LIQUIDS, TOXIC, N.O.S.
Recommended Storage : 2° to 8°C