Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Right-to-Know, Safety-Vented Wash Bottles with GHS Labeling
Specially designed valve prevents pressure build-up, which eliminates potentially dangerous chemical drips; allows dispensing of wash bottle in upright or inverted position.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F124320004EMD
- Wide mouth 53mm (2 in.) for easy refilling
- Translucent LDPE bottles with color-coded caps for easy identification
- Pre-printed with chemical name and formula, GHS pictogram and signal word, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Bottles with labels that do not indicate a hazardous chemical do not have/require GHS pictogram or signal word
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone and Toluene do not include vented valve
- Assortment is 4/Bag, includes one each: Acetone, Isopropanol, Bleach, and Ethanol
- Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm
Bottles with labels that do not indicate a hazardous chemical do not have/require GHS pictogram or signal word.
|1000mL (33.81 oz.)|