missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Learn More
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Reagent Alcohol, ACS Grade, 94.0% to 96.0% (v/v), LabChem™

Manufacturer:  Lab Chem LC2220544

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. LC2220544


Specifications Description & Specifications


Reagent Alcohol
as Ethanol and Methanol
Ethyl Alcohol; SDA 3A
Passes Test
Carbon monoxide; Carbon dioxide; May release flammable gases
Clear, colorless
4 x 4L
ACS Grade
94.0 to 96.0% (v/v)
Poly Bottle
Soluble in water
Room Temperature

Chemical Identifiers

Reagent Alcohol
Ethyl Alcohol; SDA 3A
ACS Grade

Safety and Handling

GHS H Statement
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Harmful if swallowed, Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
May cause cancer.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.

GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames, sparks.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, lighting, ventilating equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Avoid breathing mist, spray, vapors.
Wear eye protection, face protection, protective clothing, protective gloves.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
If swallowed, rinse mouth.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
In case of fire: Use carbon dioxide (CO2), powder, alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.


EINECSNumber : 200-578-6