missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
GVS PVDF-Plus™ Transfer Membrane
Improves detection limits for more senstive Western blots.
Manufacturer: GVS MM1212781
- Superior strength: Can withstand aggressive handling or be used with automated equipment without breaking or tearing
- Low extractables: Ensures tests will be clean with consistent results
- Exceptional sensitivity: Detects low-level components
- Hydrophobic:For high protein binding
- Lot-to-lot consistency:Quality checks ensure consistent binding for dependable results every time
- BSA protein binding capacity is 125mg/cm2
- High range of chemical: Resistant to most commonly used chemicals compatible with chemically aggressive solvents
|Western blots, Immunoblotting, Solid phase assays, Amino acid or protein analyses|
|PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)|