Thermo Scientific ProPac™ WAX-10 LC Columns
For exceptionally high resolution and efficiency when separating protein variants, use ProPac WAX-10 LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 063470
For exceptionally high resolution and efficiency anion-exchange separation of protein variants, use Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ WAX-10 LC Columns. Based a nonporous 10µm core particle that provides pressure stability, ProPac columns can resolve isoforms that differ by a single charged residue. A thin, hydrophilic layer prevents unwanted secondary interactions. The grafted anion-exchange surface provides pH-based selectivity control and fast mass transfer for high-efficiency separation and moderate capacity.Maximizing Resolution
- ProPac WAX-10 LC column is a weak anion-exchanger with a tertiary amine functional group.
- Column sizes range from 2mm I.D., for analytical work, up to 22mm I.D. for semiprep work.
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of closely-related protein variants
- Unequaled high-resolution separations
- High-efficiency peaks with excellent recovery
- Higher capacity than other columns based on nonporous particles
- Superior column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
|2 to 12|