Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns
Use ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns for exceptionally high resolution and efficiency when separating protein variants.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SP5729
Use Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns for exceptionally high resolution and efficiency when separating protein variants. Based on a nonporous 10µm core particle that provides pressure stability, ProPac columns can resolve isoforms that differ by a single charged residue. A thin, hydrophilic layer prevents unwanted secondary interactions. The grafted anion-exchange surface provides pH-based selectivity control and fast mass transfer for high-efficiency separation and moderate capacity.Maximizing Resolution
- ProPac SAX-10 LC column is a strong anion-exchanger with a quaternary amine functional group.
- Column sizes range from 2mm I.D., for analytical work, up to 22mm I.D. for semiprep work.
Superior Performance for Protein Analysis
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of closely-related protein variants
- Unequaled high-resolution separations
- High-efficiency peaks with excellent recovery
- Higher capacity than other columns based on nonporous particles
- Superior column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
|1 Lot of Resin, 3 Columns|
|Polymer, Spherical Nonporous|
|2 to 12|
|pH 2-12, 80% Compatible with Acetonitrile, Acetone, Methanol, Compatible with Nonionic and Zwitterionic Detergents, Incompatible with Anionic Detergents|