Promega™ ViviRen™ Live Cell Substrate
Proprietary coelenterazine generates threefold to fivefold brighter Renilla luciferase luminescence from live cells under normal growth conditions than wild-type coelenterazine
$204.37 - $204.37
- Produces up to 100-fold higher signal-to-noise ratios than coelenterazine
- Provides sensitive quantitation—ideal for miniaturized formats, low-level expression, and CCD imagers
- Permits real-time measurement in multiwell plates
- Suitable for the generation of kinetic profiles for reporter gene, bioluminescence resonance energy transfer (BRET), and ddRNAi applications
- Can be multiplexed with assays that lyse cells with minimal Renilla luciferase luminescence carryover into the lysed-cell signals
U.S. Pat. Nos. 7,268,229 and 7,537,912, Canadian Pat. No. 2,462,506 and other patents and patents pending.
Certain applications of this product may require licenses from others.
This product does not convey a license to use recombinant Renilla luciferase under U.S. Patent 5,418,155 and related patents. Promega offers licensed Renilla luciferase vectors, which may be used in conjunction with this product.
|Live Cell Sustrate|