Promega™ TNT™ SP6 High-Yield Protein Expression System
TNT SP6 High-Yield Wheat Germ Protein Expression System, based on an optimized wheat germ extract, is a single-tube, coupled transcription/translation system designed to express proteins in only two hours.
Manufacturer: Promega™ L3260*
- Based on an optimized wheat germ extract
- Contains all components necessary for transcription/translation, with the exception of the plasmid DNA or PCR template and optional protein-labeling reagents
- Yields 10 to 100μg/mL protein, 10- to 20-fold more protein compared to other cell-free systems
- Generates soluble, full-length protein and avoids problems associated with Escherichia coli systems
- Produces protein that can be used in multiple proteomic-based applications, as well as in high-throughput analysis
|TnT™ SP6 high-yield master mix, Nuclease-free Water|
|TnT™ SP6 high yield Wheat Germ Protein Expression system|
|10 to 100μg/mL|
U.S. Patent 5,324,637; Australian Patent 660329 and other patents.
For Research Use. Any use of the product for diagnostics requiring clearance or approval by the FDA may require a license under Mayo Clinic U.S. Patents 6,027,913 and 6,361,949.