Promega TNT™ Coupled Reticulocyte Lysate Systems
TNT Coupled Reticulocyte Lysate Systems are single-tube, coupled transcription/translation systems for eukaryotic cell-free protein expression.
Manufacturer: Promega L4610
- Produce data in as little as five to six hours, half the time of conventional two-step systems
- Provide two to six times the protein of standard translation reactions
- Compatible with linear or circular templates (T7 and T3 systems only; SP6 systems should be used with circular DNA only)
- Rigorously quality controlled to ensure the highest level of transcription/translation
- Available in configurations that permit co-expression of genes under the control of different phage polymerase promoters
U.S. Patents 5,324,637 and 5,492,817; Australian Patent 660329.
U.S. Patents 5,641,641; 5,650,289; and 5,814,471; Australian Patent 649289.
Australian Patents 616881 and 641261 and other pending and issued patents, which claim vectors encoding a portion of human placental ribonuclease inhibitor, are exclusively licensed to Promega Corporation.
The method of recombinant expression of Coleoptera luciferase is covered by U.S. Patents 5,583,024; 5,674,713; and 5,700,673. A license (from Promega for research reagent products and from The Regents of the University of California for all other fields) is needed for any commercial sale of nucleic acid contained within or derived from this product.
|GST pull-downs, Gel shift assays, co-immunoprecipitation, characterization of Protein modifications, Protein-RNA interactions, Protein activity studies, confirmation of gene products, Protein truncation test (PTT)|
|TnT T7 coupled reticulocyte lysate system|