Promega™ SoftLink™ Soft Release Avidin Resin
SoftLink Avidin Resin is used for the isolation and purification of biotinylated molecules.
Manufacturer: Promega™ V2012
SoftLink Resin is a rigid, methacrylate polymeric gel filtration matrix, functionalized with covalently bound, monomeric avidin. Monomeric avidin allows both the specificity of capture and the mildness of release appropriate for the purification of sensitive biological materials.
- Binds 20–40nmol of biotinylated protein per milliliter of resin
- Retains biotin binding ability following exposure to a wide range of pH, low or high ionic strength solutions, 6M guanidine, and 1% SDS
- Regenerates at least 10 times without loss of binding capacity
- Supports high flowrates (300cm/hr.) and centrifugal forces (1500 × g) in batch applications
- Ideal for the isolation and purification of biotinylated antibodies and other proteins
For research use only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Exclusively licensed under U.S. Patents 5,395,856; and 6,072,039 and other patents.
|2 to 13|
|Methacrylate Polymeric Gel filtration matrix|
|Isolation and purification of Biotinylated Antibodies and other Proteins|
|2 to 10°C|