Promega™ RNasin™ Plus RNase Inhibitor
Ribonuclease inhibitors with broad-spectrum RNase inhibitory properties. Recombinant and native available. Plus version protects RNA before, during and after heating.
Manufacturer: Promega™ N2615
Recombinant mammalian RNase inhibitor expressed as a soluble protein in E. coli. This protein can be purified by a combination of ion exchange and hydrophobic interaction chromatography, yielding a >90% pure protein with no E. coli RNase carryover.
- Inhibits eukaryotic RNases, including RNase A and RNase B, similar to human placental RNase inhibitor
- Compatible with enzymes such as AMV, M-MLV, and ImProm-II™ Reverse Transcriptases, as well as Taq and Tfl DNA Polymerases
- Offers increased resistance to oxidation over the human version of the protein
- May be heated in a mixture with RNase without reactivation of the RNase, even at temperatures as high as 70°C for 15 minutes
- Provides demonstrated compatibility with several RT-PCR systems, including Access, AccessQuick™, and TaqMan™-based RT-PCR Systems
|Amount of RNasin Plus RNase Inhibitor required to inhibit the activity of 5ng of RNase A by 50%|
|−30 to −10°C|
|RT-PCR, quantitative RT-PCR, in-vitro transcription, in-vitro translation, coupled transcription/translation, useful in any applications where eukaryotic RNase contamination is a potential problem, protection of mRNA in cDNA synthesis reactions|