Promega™ RiboMAX™ Large Scale RNA Production Systems
Designed for large-scale RNA production, the RiboMAX Systems consistently produce 2-5mg RNA from a 1ml reaction volume.
Manufacturer: Promega™ P1280
- Consistently generate 2–5mg/mL of RNA in a 1mL reaction
- Produce RNA that performs better in rabbit reticulocyte translation systems than RNA synthesized by standard methods
- Available with SP6 and T7 RNA polymerases
- Can be scaled up or down to suit varying RNA production requirements
- Not recommended for the generation of high specificity activity RNA probes due to the large quantities of RNA produced
U.S. Patent 5,552,302; Australian Patent 646803 and other patents.
The RiboMAX Large Scale RNA Production System—T7 (Mfr. No. P1300) is covered by U.S. Patents 5,256,555; 6,586,218; 6,586,219 and other pending patents and is sold under a license from Ambion, Inc. It is intended for research use only. Parties wishing to use this product for other applications should contact Ambion, Inc.
The method of recombinant expression of Coleoptera luciferase is covered by U.S. Patents 5,583,024; 5,674,713; and 5,700,673. A license (from Promega for research reagent products and from The Regents of the University of California for all other fields) is needed for any commercial sale of nucleic acid contained within or derived from this product.
Australian Patents 616881 and 641261 and other pending and issued patents, which claim vectors encoding a portion of human placental ribonuclease inhibitor, are exclusively licensed to Promega Corporation.
|Produce 2 to 5mg/mL of RNA in a 1mL reaction, about 10- to 20-fold more RNA than is produced with the standard Riboprobe™ system transcription reaction|
|RiboMAX Large Scale RNA Production System—SP6|
|−30 to −10°C|
|Linear control DNA, RQ1 RNase-free DNase, Nuclease-free Water, Enzyme mix, rATP, rCTP, rGTP, rUTP, Sodium Acetate, 3m (pH 5.2), 5X Transcription Buffer|