Promega™ ReliaPrep™ RNA Miniprep System
The ReliaPrep RNA Miniprep Systems provide a fast and simple technique for preparation of intact total RNA from cultured cells or tissue in as little as 30 minutes from very small amounts of input material.
Manufacturer: Promega™ Z6111
- Capture RNA from very small amounts of input material
- Isolating RNA eluted in minimal volume (<15μL)<100 to 5 × 106 cultured cells or from 0.25 to 20mg of tissue can be processed per purification
- Incorporates DNase treatment directly on minicolumn membrane and effectively removes substances that can inhibit downstream assays
- Purification is achieved without using phenol:chloroform extractions or ethanol precipitations
- Obtained RNA does not require further purification or concentration
|Purify RNA from tissues|
|15 to 30°C|
|Collection tubes 2 x 50, ReliaPrep™ Minicolumns 1 x 50, 1-Thioglycerol 2 x 900μL, column wash solution (CWE) 1 x 5mL, Nuclease-free Water 1 x 13mL, Lysis Buffer (LBA) 1 x 30mL, elution tubes 1 x 50, RNA wash solution (R|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.