Promega Recombinant RNasin™ Ribonuclease Inhibitor
Ribonuclease inhibitors with broad-spectrum RNase inhibitory properties. Recombinant and native available. Plus version protects RNA before, during and after heating.
Manufacturer: Promega N2511
- Broad-Spectrum Inhibition of Common Eukaryotic RNases
- Native, recombinant and oxidation-resistant forms available
- Does not inhibit SP6, T7 or T3 RNA Polymerase; GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, AMV or M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase; or Taq DNA polymerase.
- Use in many downstream assays: Inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases over a wide pH range (pH 5-8)
- Maintains inhibitory activity over a wide temperature range
|20 to 40U/μL|
|RT-PCR, protection of mRNA in cDNA synthesis reactions, in-vitro transcription/translation, Increase yield and activity of polysomes, improvement of in-vitro virus replication, improvement of RNA translation in homologous systems|
|−30 to −10°C|
U.S. Patents 4,966,964, 5,019,556, and 5,266,687; Australian Patents 616881 and 641261, are exclusively licensed to Promega Corporation.
U.S. Patent 5,552,302, Australian Patent 646803.