Promega™ Recombinant RNasin™ Ribonuclease Inhibitor
Ribonuclease inhibitors with broad-spectrum RNase inhibitory properties. Recombinant and native available. Plus version protects RNA before, during and after heating.
Manufacturer: Promega™ N2515
- Inhibits a broad spectrum of RNases, including RNase A, RNase B, RNase C and human placental RNase
- Does not inhibit RNase T1, S1 nuclease, RNase from Aspergillus, RNase H, or RNase ONE™ Ribonuclease
- Compatible with the use of other enzymes, including SP6, T7 or T3 RNA Polymerase, ImProm-II™, AMV or M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase and Taq DNA Polymerase
- Made in bacteria, minimizing the chances of human nucleic acid contamination
- Unit Definition: Amount of RNasin RNase inhibitor required to inhibit the activity of 5ng of RNase A by 50%, activity is measured by the inhibition of hydrolysis of Cytidine 2,3'-cyclic Monophosphate by RNase A
|20 to 40U/μL|
|RT-PCR, protection of mRNA in cDNA synthesis reactions, in-vitro transcription/translation, Increase yield and activity of polysomes, improvement of in-vitro virus replication, improvement of RNA translation in homologous systems|
|−30 to −10°C|
U.S. Patents 4,966,964, 5,019,556, and 5,266,687; Australian Patents 616881 and 641261, are exclusively licensed to Promega Corporation.
U.S. Patent 5,552,302, Australian Patent 646803.