Promega™ PureYield™ RNA Midiprep System
The PureYield RNA Midiprep System isolates intact, pure total RNA from essentially any sample type for use in a wide range of applications.
Manufacturer: Promega™ Z3740
- Yields up to 1mg of total RNA with undetectable levels of genomic DNA contamination
- Uses a protocol compatible with a variety of sample types, including tissues, cultured cells, bacteria, yeasts, plants, and white blood cells; can be modified for other sample types
- Designed for use with centrifugation or vacuum
- Enables rapid purification of total RNA without DNase treatment, organic solvents, protease digestions, or alcohol precipitations
- Produces RNA suitable for use in sensitive downstream applications
U.S. Patent 6,194,562, Australian Patent 740145, Canadian Patent 2,329,067.
|Enables rapid purification of total RNA|
|PureYield™ binding columns 2 x 5, PureYield™ clearing columns 2 x 5, Nuclease-free Water 1 x 25mL, RNA Lysis Buffer (RLA) 1 x 50mL, RNA wash solution (RWA) 1 x 206mL, RNA dilution Buffer (RDB) 1 x 44mL, clearing Agent (|
|15 to 30°C|
|Spin or vacuum|