Promega™ NADP/NADPH-Glo™ Assay
The NAD/NADH-Glo™ Assay is a bioluminescent, homogeneous single-reagent-addition assay for detecting total oxidized and reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotides and determining their ratio in biological samples or in defined enzyme reactions.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G9081
- High Sensitivity: enables detection of total NADP+ and NADPH directly in the wells; fewer cells are required, with no sample preparation
- Homogeneous, One-Step Protocol: Total NADP+ and NADPH is measured directly in wells of 96- or 384-well cell culture plate with one reagent addition
- Large Assay Window: Detects 10nM to 400nM NADP+ or NADPH; 100nM with a signal higher than fivefold over background and an assay window (maximum signal-to-background ratio) of ≥100
- Automation Compatible: Compatible with automated and high-throughput protocols. Reactions are scalable and can be performed at low volumes in 96-, 384- and 1536-well plates
- Reliability and Reproducibility: Routinely yields Z« factors >0.7
- Luminescence-Based NADP+ and NADPH Detection: Luminescent format avoids fluorescent interference due to reagents and test compounds sometimes seen in fluorescent assays
G9081 assay kit contains sufficient reagents: For 100 reactions in 96-well plates, 400 assays in 384-well plates or 2,000 assays in low-volume 384-well plates. Assay volumes can be varied depending on plate format as long as a 1:1 ratio of sample to NADP/NADPH-Glo™ Detection Reagent is maintained
G9082 assay kit contains sufficient reagents: For 500 reactions in 96-well plates, 2,000 assays in 384-well plates or 10,000 assays in low-volume 384-well plates. Assay volumes can be varied depending on plate format as long as a 1:1 ratio of sample to NADP/NADPH-Glo™ Detection Reagent is maintained
|NADP/NADPH-Glo assay kit|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.