Promega™ MultiTox-Fluor™ Multiplex Cytotoxicity Assay
The MultiTox-Fluor Multiplex Cytotoxicity Assay is a single-reagent-addition, homogeneous, fluorescent assay that measures the number of live and dead cells simultaneously in culture wells.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G9201
- Simultaneously measures cell viability and cytotoxicity by detecting two distinct protease activities
- Normalizes data for cell number to make results more comparable well-to-well, plate-to-plate, day-to-day
- Complementary live- and dead-cell measures with independent chemistries reduce false positives and false negatives
- Allows you to multiplex the MultiTox-Fluor Assay with most Promega bioluminescent cell-based apoptosis or genetic reporter assays
- Add-mix-measure protocol avoids the cumulative error associated with multistep procedures
Each 10mL aliquot is sufficient for 100 assays at 100μL/assay in a 96-well format or 400 assays at 25μL/assay in a 384-well format
|5 x 10mL|
|100 Assays at 100μL/assay in a 96-well format or 400 assays at 25μL/assay in a 384-well format|
|−30 to −10°C|
|For 96 or 384-well plates|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.