Promega™ Mass Spec Grade Trypsin/Lys-C Mix
Designed to improve digestion of proteins or protein mixtures in solution. Mass Spec Grade Trypsin/Lys-C Mix is a mixture of Trypsin Gold, Mass Spectrometry Grade, and rLys-C, Mass Spec Grade.
Manufacturer: Promega™ V5071
- Simple to Use: Use standard overnight digestion with nondenaturing conditions
- Enhanced Proteolysis: Increase peptide recovery, resulting in enhanced protein quantitation and improved reproducibility and eliminating the majority of missed cleavages
- Tolerant to Trypsin-Inhibiting Contaminants: Generate mass spectrometry data from poor-quality sample material
- Enhances digestion and compensates for trypsin proteolytic inefficiency at lysine sites
- Provides greater tolerance to trypsin-inhibiting agents, assuring efficient digestion of proteins for which protein purification is limited or not feasible
- In-solution protein digestion
- In-solution digestion of proteolytically resistant proteins
|50mM Acetic Acid (pH <3) Resuspension Buffer|
|20μg Mass spec grade lyophilized Trypsin/Lys-C Mix, 500μL Resuspension Buffer|
|In-solution Protein digestion, in-solution digestion of proteolytically resistant Proteins|
|-30° to -10°C|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promegaâ¢ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.