Promega™ Kinase-Glo™ Plus Luminescent Kinase Assay System
The Kinase-Glo™ Luminescent Kinase Assays are homogeneous non-radioactive systems for determining the activity of purified kinases by quantifying the amount of ATP remaining in solution following a kinase reaction.
Manufacturer: Promega™ V3772
Quantifies amount of ATP remaining in solution following a kinase reaction. Easily performed in a single well of a 96- or 384-well plate: simply add volume of Kinase-Glo Plus reagent equal to volume of completed kinase reaction, then measure luminescence.
- Ideal for high-throughput analysis of library compounds to identify kinase inhibitors
- Compatible with virtually any kinase/kinase substrate combination
- Can be performed at higher ATP concentrations than traditional Kinase-Glo assay
- Suitable for screening non-ATP binding site inhibitors: Kinase-Glo Plus Assay is linear to 100μM ATP, making it well-suited for use with kinases with high Km for ATP as well as for screening for kinase inhibitors that do not compete at the ATP binding site
- Can be used for a wide variety of kinases (lipid, sugar, and alcohol) and substrates (peptides, proteins, lipids, sugars, alcohols)
- Less susceptible to interference than traditional luciferase-based ATP detection reagents
|10 × 10mL|
|Automated high throughput screening and they can be used to assay protein, lipid and sugar kinases|
The method of recombinant expression of Coleoptera luciferase is covered by U.S. Pat. Nos. 5,583,024, 5,674,713 and 5,700,673. A license (from Promega for research reagent products and from The Regents of the University of California for all other fields) is needed for any commercial sale of nucleic acid contained within or derived from this product.