Promega™ HisLink™ Protein Purification Resins
Purify His-tagged proteins from cleared or crude bacterial lysates
Manufacturer: Promega™ V8821
- High binding capacity: >15mg/mL
- Macroporous silica resin modified to contain a high level of tetradentate chelated nickel (>20mmol Ni/mL settled resin)
- Easily separated from the lysate without filtration or centrifugation
- May be used in standard gravity column chromatography or automated applications
- Also suitable for general applications requiring an immobilized metal affinity chromatography matrix (IMAC)
U.S. Patent No. 7,112,552 and other patents pending.
Certain applications of this product are covered by patents issued and applicable in certain countries. Because purchase of this product does not include a license to perform any patented application, users of this product may be required to obtain a patent license depending upon the particular application and country in which the product is used.
|Purification of His-tagged Proteins from cleared or crude bacterial lysates|
|HisLink™ Protein Purification Resin|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promegaâ¢ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.