Promega™ HisLink™ 96 Protein Purification System
Provides a simple, quick and robust method of purifying multiple polyhistidine- or HQ-tagged expressed proteins from E. coli using a vacuum-based method
Manufacturer: Promega™ V3681
Using the provided FastBreak™ Cell Lysis Reagent, bacterial cells containing polyhistidine- or HQ-tagged protein are lysed directly in culture. The HisLink Resin is added directly to the lysate, and the polyhistidine- or HQ-tagged proteins bind in a matter of minutes. Samples are then transferred to a filtration plate, unbound proteins are washed away and the target protein is recovered by elution with imidazole.
- Designed to purify expressed polyhistidine- or HQ-tagged proteins directly from deep-well, 96-well plates
- System is amenable to manual or automated methods, such as the Beckman Coulter Biomek™ 2000 or FX for high-throughput applications
- No centrifugation required; lysis buffer is added directly to cells in culture medium
- No long lysozyme incubations are required for cell lysis
- Perform purification manually or on an automated platform
- Binding capacity of 1mg of polyhistidine-tagged protein per well
|Quick and robust method of purifying multiple Polyhistidine-or HQ-tagged expressed Proteins from E. coli using a vacuum-based method|
|HisLink™ 96 Protein Purification System|
|5 x 96 Tests|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promegaâ¢ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.
This product is licensed for use under U.S. Pat. No. 6,174,704.
Certain applications of this product are covered by patents issued to parties other than Promega and applicable in certain countries. Because purchase of this product does not include a license to perform any of these patented applications, users of this product may be required to obtain a patent license depending upon the particular application and country in which the product is used.