Promega™ HaloTag™ Fusion (N-Terminal) Mammalian Expression Vectors
Vectors designed for expression of N-terminal-tagged HaloTag™ fusion proteins in mammalian cells. Once expressed, use the HaloTag™ fusion protein for cell imaging of protein localization or trafficking in conjunction with the fluorescent HaloTag™ Ligands.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G7721*
- Append fluorescent HaloTag tag to the amino-terminus of fused protein
- Used for transient and stable gene expression, cell imaging of protein localization or trafficking in conjunction
- Stable expression is mediated by co-expression of neomycin phosphotransferase gene
- Clone ORF and conveniently transfer these inserts to variety of vectors
- Available in two types: pHT Vector Series and pF Vector Series
pHT Vector Series
- Multiple cloning site (MCS) plasmids for traditional cloning
- Directional cloning method for protein-coding sequences
- Based on two rare-cutting restriction enzymes, SgfI and PmeI
- Provide high-fidelity way to transfer protein-coding regions between variety of Flexi Vectors without need to resequence
Flexi Vectors contain the lethal barnase gene to reduce background colonies without inserts during the subcloning procedure. Flexi Vector Cloning System replaces the barnase gene with insert. These vectors cannot be cultured in normal laboratory strains of E. coli without an insert.
|−30 to −10°C|
|Transient and stable gene expression, cell imaging of Protein localization or trafficking in conjunction|
|pHTN HaloTag™ CMV-neo Flexi™ vector|
|10mM Tris HCl (pH 7.4), 1mM EDTA|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.