Promega™ GSH-Glo™ Glutathione Assay
The GSH-Glo™ Assay is a luminescent-based assay for the detection and quantification of glutathione (GSH) in cells or in various biological samples.
Manufacturer: Promega™ V6911
- Fast: Results in as little as 30 minutes
- Simplified Method: Two-reagent-addition assay minimizes the number of assay steps compared to conventional GSH assays and is adapted easily to higher throughput applications; no deproteination step required!
- Greater Sensitivity: luminescent method avoids inherent background fluorescence associated with other methods thereby providing excellent signal-to-background ratios
- Stable Signal: Half-life greater than five hours
- Use for: Measure GSH levels in cells or tissue extracts as an indicator of cell viability; Screen drugs and new chemical entities for modulation of GSH levels in cells, tissues or blood lysates
|−30 to −10°C|
|1 x 10mL Reconstitution Buffer with Esterase, 1 x 100μL Luciferin-NT, 1 x 10mL GSH-Glo™ Reaction Buffer, 1 x 100μL Glutathione S-transferase, 1 x 100μL Glutathione 5mM, 1 x 1 each Luc|
|For detection and quantification of Glutathione in cells or in various biological samples|