Promega™ GoTaq™ Flexi DNA Polymerase
Taq DNA Polymerase. Provided with Green and Colorless Reaction Buffers without MgCl2, and 25mM MgCl2. Green Buffer allows direct gel analysis after amplification. Enhanced performance over standard Taq DNA Polymerase.
Manufacturer: Promega™ M8296
- Offers robust amplification equal to—and in some cases superior to—conventional Taq DNA polymerase
- Suitable for PCR, two-step RT-PCR, and T-vector cloning
- Utilizes a separate MgCl2 solution to allow for optimization of magnesium concentration
- Samples can be loaded directly onto a gel after amplification
- Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10nmol of dNTP into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74°C. The reaction conditions are 50mM Tris-HCl (pH 9.0 at 25°C), 50mM NaCl, 5mM MgCl2, 200μM each of dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP (a mix of unlabeled and [3H]dTTP), 10μg activated calf thymus DNA and 0.1mg/mL BSA in a final volume of 50μL.
|Samples can be loaded directly onto a gel after amplification|
|−30 to −10°C|
|GoTaq Flexi DNA Polymerase, 5X Colorless GoTaq Flexi buffer (Used when direct fluorescence or absorbance readings are required without prior purification of the DNA from the amplification reaction), 5X Green GoTaq Flexi buffer, 25mM MgCl2|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.