Promega™ DPPIV-Glo™ Protease Assay
The DPPIV-Glo™ Protease Assay is a homogeneous, luminescent assay that measures dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPPIV) activity.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G8351
DPPIV is a serine protease that cleaves N-terminal dipeptides from polypeptides with L-proline or L-alanine at the penultimate position. The DPPIV-Glo Assay provides a proluminescent DPPIV substrate, Gly-Pro-aminoluciferin, in a buffer system optimized for DPPIV and luciferase activities. The addition of a single DPPIV-Glo Reagent in an “add-mix-measure” format results in DPPIV cleavage of the substrate and generation of a “glow-type” luminescent signal produced by the luciferase reaction. In this homogeneous, coupled-enzyme format, the signal is proportional to the amount of DPPIV activity present. The assay is designed for use with purified enzyme preparations.
- Homogeneous protocol makes the assay highly amenable to automation
- More sensitive than fluorescent-based DPPIV assays; the luminescent assay avoids inherent fluorescent background signals and thus provides good signal-to-background readings
- Assay is linear over more than three logs of DPPIV concentration and can detect less than 1pg/mL enzyme
- Maximum signal (and maximum sensitivity) of the assay is reached in as little as 30 minutes after reagent addition and is not dependent on accumulation of cleaved product
- Stable signal allows plates to be read over an extended period of time
DPPIV enzyme activity determination, Kinetic studies of DPPIV inhibitors
Part No. G8350 provides sufficient reagents for 100 assays at 100μL/assay or 200 assays at 50μL/assay in 96-well plates or 400 assays at 25μL/assay in 384-well plates.
Part No. G8351 provides sufficient reagents for 500 assays at 100μL/assay or 1000 assays at 50μL/assay in 96-well plates or 2000 assays at 25μL/assay in 384-well plates.
|DPPIV Enzyme activity determination, Kinetic studies of DPPIV inhibito r|
|DDPIV-GLO Protease assay|
|−30 to −10°C|
|DPPIV-Glo Buffer (50mL), DPPIV-Glo Substrate (115.2μL), Luciferin Detection reagent (1 Each)|
|500 Assays at 100μL/assay or 1000 assays at 50μL/assay in 96-well plates or 2000 assays at 25μL/assay in 384-well plate|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.