Promega™ CellTiter-Blue™ Cell Viability Assays
Homogeneous, fluorometric cell viability assay (resazurin). Requires a 1- to 4-hour incubation.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G8081
- Ideal for measuring cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, or results of apoptosis
- Versatile system can be used with 96- or 384-well formats; data can be recorded using fluorescence (preferred) or absorbance
- Enables user to perform more than one assay on the same sample
- Excellent Z' factor; offers superior flexibility in assay incubation times
- Reagent is generally nontoxic to cells; requires no scintillation cocktail, radioactive waste disposal, or hazardous solvents
Cell proliferation; Cytotoxicity; Cell viability
|Fluorescence (preferred) or Absorbance|
|For monitoring cell viability, cell proliferation, cell viability, cytotoxicity|
|−30 to −10°C|
|For 96 or 384-well formats|
|5,000 assays in 96-well plates or 20,000 assays in 384-well plates|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.