Promega™ CellTiter-Blue™ Cell Viability Assays
Homogeneous, fluorescent method for monitoring cell viability. Add a single reagent directly to cells cultured in serum-supplemented medium, incubate, and measure with a plate-reading fluorometer or spectrophotometer.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G8081
CellTiter-Blue, Cell Viability Assay, 100mL, Based on ability of cells to metabolize resazurin to resorufin, Use with 96- or 384-well formats, Application: cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, result of apoptosis
- Ideal for measuring cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, or results of apoptosis
- Versatile system can be used with 96- or 384-well formats; data can be recorded using fluorescence (preferred) or absorbance
- Enables user to perform more than one assay on the same sample
- Excellent Z' factor; offers superior flexibility in assay incubation times
- Reagent is generally nontoxic to cells; requires no scintillation cocktail, radioactive waste disposal, or hazardous solvents
Cell proliferation; Cytotoxicity; Cell viability
|5,000 assays in 96-well plates or 20,000 assays in 384-well plates|
|Fluorescence (preferred) or Absorbance|
|For 96 or 384-well formats|
|For monitoring cell viability, cell proliferation, cell viability, cytotoxicity|
Purchase up to $1,000 in any combination of Promega™ reagents and receive an equivalent amount of complimentary Promega products of your choice. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.