Promega™ CellTiter 96™ AQueous One Solution Cell Proliferation Assay (MTS)
Determines the number of viable cells in proliferation, cytotoxicity, or chemosensitivity assays. Absorbance of the formazan product at 490nm can be measured from the assay plate and is directly proportional to the number of living cells in culture.
Manufacturer: Promega™ G3582
Assay, CellTiter 96 AQueous One Solution, Cell Proliferation, Non-Radioactive, Colorimetric method, 200 assays
- Convenient solution combines PES, a chemically stable electron coupling reagent, and MTS, a novel tetrazolium compound that is soluble in tissue culture medium.
- Solution is supplied filter sterilized and ready to use
- Simple “add-incubate-measure” format enables design of homogeneous high-throughput screening assays
- Entire assay is performed in a multiwell plate with no washing or cell harvesting; no solubilization steps required
- Eliminates need for scintillation cocktail or volatile organic solvents; produces no radioactive waste
- Plates can be read and returned to incubator for further color development
Cell proliferation; Cell viability; Cytotoxicity; Chemosensitivity; Cell attachment determination; Chemotaxis
|For multiwell plates|
|For cell proliferation, cell viability, cytotoxicity, chemosensitivity, cell attachment determination, chemotaxis|
|Store at -20°C, protected from light.|
Purchase up to $1,000 in any combination of Promega™ reagents and receive an equivalent amount of complimentary Promega products of your choice. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.