Promega™ Caspase-Glo™ 3/7 Assay Kit
Caspase-Glo™ 3/7 Assay is a homogeneous luminescent assay that measures caspase-3/7 activities
Manufacturer: Promega™ G8093
Utilizes a proluminescent Caspase-3/7 DEVD-aminoluciferin substrate and a proprietary thermostable luciferase in a single reagent optimized for Caspase-3/7 activity, luciferase activity, and cell lysis. Stabilized luciferase improves assay performance across a wide range of assay conditions and makes the assay less likely to be affected by compound interference than other luminescent-, fluorescent-, or colorimetric-based assays.
- Designed for use with 96- or 384-well plates using either purified enzyme or cells in culture as sample
- Requires less enzyme or fewer cells than other caspase formats due to low background luminescence
- Requires no sample preparation, manipulation, or extended incubation times—maximum sensitivity is achieved in as little as one-half to one hour
- “Add-mix-measure” protocol makes the assay easy to automate
- Extended-glow signal allows the plates to be read over a three-hour period for batch processing—no injectors required
The method of recombinant expression of Coleoptera luciferase is covered by U.S. Patent Nos. 5,583,024; 5,674,713; and 5,700,673.
|10 x 10mL|
|96- or 384-well plates using either purified Enzyme or cells in culture as sample|
|−30 to −10°C|
|0.25 to 1 Hour|