Promega™ cAMP-Glo™ Assay
The cAMP-Glo™ Assay is a homogeneous, bioluminescent and high-throughput assay for measuring cAMP levels in cells
Manufacturer: Promega™ V1502
Monitors cAMP production in cells in response to the effects of an agonist or test compound on G protein-coupled receptors (GPCR). GPCRs that couple with adenylate cyclase will increase or decrease intracellular cAMP. The assay is based on the principle that cyclic AMP (cAMP) stimulates protein kinase A (PKA) holoenzyme activity, decreasing available ATP and leading to decreased light production in a coupled luciferase reaction.
- Homogeneous assay can be completed in approximately 45 minutes
- Two steps following lysis of cells
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratios Signal: Background >200 (with cAMP), >15 (on cells)
- Easily scalable to 1536-well plate formats and beyond
- Proven luminescent technology Powered by Ultra-Glo™ Recombinant Luciferase
- No interference by fluorescent compounds
High-throughput analysis of library compounds to identify modulators of GPCR activity
|For 384-well plates|
|384 Well plate format|
|−30 to −10°C|
|For high throughput analysis of library compounds to identify modulators of GPCR activity|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.