Promega™ Bright-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System
Designed to meet the needs of continuous-process systems
Manufacturer: Promega™ E2610
Reporter Gene System, Luciferase Assasy System; Bright-Glo; Includes Bright-Glo Luciferase Assay Substrate and Bright-Glo Luciferase Assay Buffer; Store substrate at -20°C, store buffer below 25°C; 1 x 10mL, 1/Pk.
- Provides robust, homogeneous assay chemistry that achieves high sensitivity and approximately half-hour signal half-life
- Does not require sample processing prior to assay—cells may be grown and assayed in the same multiwell plate
- Produces up to tenfold greater light intensity than other homogeneous luciferase assay reagents
- Less sensitive to mixing conditions, sample evaporation, and pipetting errors than other systems, resulting in improved assay reproducibility
- Easy to use—no need to thaw or measure substrate before use
- Also suitable for use in lower throughput applications that require high sensitivity and ease of use
|10mL (1 Pk.)|
|Assays and biosensors that monitor cell-signaling pathways, bioluminescence resonance energy transfer (BRET) to monitor Protein-Protein interactions|
Purchase up to $1,000 in any combination of Promega™ reagents and receive an equivalent amount of complimentary Promega products of your choice. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.