Promega™ ADP-Glo™ Kinase Assay
ADP-Glo™ Kinase Assay is a luminescent kinase assay that measures ADP formed from a kinase reaction; ADP is converted into ATP, which is converted into light by Ultra-Glo™ Luciferase. The luminescent signal positively correlates with kinase activity.
Manufacturer: Promega™ V9103
ADP is converted into ATP, which is converted into light by Ultra-Glo™ Luciferase. The luminescent signal positively correlates with kinase activity. The assay is well suited for measuring the effects chemical compounds have on the activity of a broad range of purified kinases, making it ideal for both primary screening as well as kinase selectivity profiling. The ADP-Glo Kinase Assay can be used to monitor the activity of virtually any ADP-generating enzyme (e.g., kinase or ATPase) using up to 1mM ATP.
- High Signal Strength at Low ATP Conversion: Users can measure kinase activity that more closely mimics physiological conditions, making the assay very well suited for low-activity kinases such as receptor tyrosine kinases
- Sensitive: The assay is sensitive to low concentrations of ADP, thus requiring less enzyme than other assays and providing cost savings
- Universal: The assay can be used with virtually any kinase–enables researchers to screen a wider range of kinases in-house, reducing dependency on costly outsourcing of kinase selectivity profiling
- Accurate: Accurately measures ADP levels at a wide range of starting ATP concentrations; users assured that activity measured truly reflects kinase activity and produces accurate IC50s comparable to radioactivity-based assays
- Accommodate Wide Range of ATP Levels: The assay can be used at ATP concentrations up to 1mM, important for kinases with high Km values for ATP
- Stable Luminescent Signal: Provides users with the flexibility to perform batch plate processing without need for strictly timed incubations
Screen library compounds for effects on target kinases; Profile hits and leads for their potency against target kinases; Substitute for radiolabeled-based assays to check the selectivity of lead compounds against a panel of kinases; Measure activity of immunoprecipitated kinases
|−30 to −10°C|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.
(b)Australian Pat. No. 2003268489 and other patents pending.
(c)U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,602,677 and 7,241,584, Australian Pat. Nos. 754312 and 785294 and other patents and patents pending.
(d)The method of recombinant expression of Coleoptera luciferase is covered by U.S. Pat. Nos. 5,583,024, 5,674,713 and 5,700,673.
(e)Licensed from Lonza Nottingham Ltd. under U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,599,711 and 6,911,319 and other pending and issued patents.