missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Argos Technologies™ PolarSafe™ Cryogenic Storage Vials with Internal Cap
Tubes are available with round or self-standing bottoms. Printed barcode and white writing surface aid in specimen identification.
Supplier: Argos Technologies™ 0439564
- Cryogenic storage vials feature a co-molded screw cap that combines polyethylene (PE) with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), eliminating silicone O-rings for a safer sample storage environment.
- Cap design provides a secure seal on the inside of the vial, makes gripping the outside of the cap easier, and works well with automatic decapper machines.
- Caps are offered with external or internal threaded configurations. Multicolored cap inserts (not included) are available to aid in visual identification.
- Vials are available with round or self-standing skirted bottoms.
- A special locking system on the bottom of each skirted vial interlocks to a cryogenic rack (not included) for easy one-handed manipulation.
- The vials are manufactured in a ISO Class 7 cleanroom in accordance with FDA, GMP, and ISO quality standards.
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, they are packaged in resealable bags of 50. They are also certified to be DNase, RNase, pyrogen, ATP and human DNA free.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Do not use vials for storage in the liquid phaes of liquid nitrogen: this may cause entrapment of liquified nitrogen inside the vial and lead to pressure build-up,resulting in possible explosion or biohazard release.
|-196°C to +121°C|
|Polyethylene, Thermoplastic Elastomer|
|Serial/consecutive Barcode128 printed on each tube|
|FDA, GMP and ISO quality standards (ISO13485:2004, ISO14644 & 14698)|