missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Demonstrate that light is a transverse wave.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education IFPF3
- General-purpose linear polarizing film is useful in visible and near-infrared light
- Extinction ratio (the ratio of minimum to maximum intensity) is greater than 0.01%
- Use in optical experiments such as verification of the Law of Malus and light polarization
- Easy to cut, punch or drill
- Resistant to heat, impact and abrasion
- Thickness: 0.02 in. (0.5mm)
|Use in optical experiments such as verification of the law of malus and light polarization|
|0.5mm Thick Polarizing Film|