PIP™ G-Tek™ MaxiFlex™ Gloves
Ultra cool and very comfortable to wear
Manufacturer: PIP™ 34874L
Used in applications which require a high degree of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important.
- Black micro-foam nitrile coated palm and fingertips with gray seamless knit nylon liner
- Breathable coating keeps hands cool and dry
- Minimal penetration (strike through) keeps liner soft on the inside
- Contoured hand shape promotes superior fit
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- Nonmarking reduces product contamination
- Pre-laundered; no additional shrinking or stiffness after washing at 40°C (104°F) in a neutral detergent
Meets ANSI 4 (abrasion level); EN 388-4131, EN 420 standards.
|22 x 9.8 cm (8.7 x 3.9 in.)|
|Handling small, oily parts and components, general assembly, machining, microengineering, automotive components, painting, horticulture and maintenance|
|Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C, a mild commercial laundry soap or detergent should be used, wash in a 5 to 10 min. cycle time, rinse in cold water, tumble dry at temperature not exceeding 60°C|