Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ TCEP·HCl
Reduce protein and peptide disulfide bonds using this thiol-free, pure, crystalline tris (2-carboxyethyl) phosphine hydrochloride, TCEP (CAS 5961-85-3).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI20490
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce TCEP-HCl is pure, crystalline Tris(2-carboxyethyl)phosphine hydrochloride, a thiol-free compound that is highly effective at reducing protein and peptide disulfide bonds, as well as being odorless and stable.
- Reduces even the most stable water-soluble alkyl disulfides
- Effective at room temperature and pH 5 in less than five minutes
- Does not require removal before reaction with maleimide or haloacetyl compounds
- Water solubility of 310g/L
- Resistant to air oxidation; nonvolatile and nonreactive toward other functional groups in proteins
|Crystalline powder of Tris(2-carboxyethyl)phosphine hydrochloride|
|Preparing nearly 70mL of 50mM solution|