Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Sulfo-NHS Crosslinker
Prepare amine-reactive sulfo-NHS-ester crosslinkers or enhance carbodiimide (EDC) conjugation for peptides or proteins using N-hydroxysulfosuccinimide, CAS 106627-54-7.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI24520
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Sulfo-NHS is pure N-hydroxysulfosuccinimide, the essential compound needed to prepare water-soluble, amine-reactive NHS-ester crosslinkers or to enhance conjugation efficiencies when using the carbodiimide EDC.
- Forms an acyl amino ester with carboxyl groups when used with the EDC
- Sulfo-NHS-activated molecule reacts efficiently with primary amines, resulting in stable amide bond
- Allows for two-step EDC reactions between carboxyl- and amine-containing molecules
- Sulfo-NHS-activated molecule can be stabilized by drying, allowing manufacture of amine-reactive probes and surfaces
- Reactive groups: Sulfo-NHS
- Reactive toward: amino groups (upon activation of carboxylates)
|8 x 2mg|
|Pierce Sulfo-NHS, No-Weigh Format|
|15mL of typical 1X (5mM) reaction solution (total), or 8 separate uses|
|Store as detailed on product information sheet.|