Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Standard Binding NeutrAvidin Coated Plates
Capture biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays with pre-blocked NeutrAvidin protein-coated plates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI15128
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce NeutrAvidin Coated Plates are pre-blocked and ready-to-use polystyrene 96-well and 384-well plates for binding biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays.Biotin-binding plates are ideal for applications when direct adsorption to polystyrene denatures antibodies or the target molecule. Thermo Scientific NeutrAvidin™ Protein is avidin that has been deglycosylated to prevent nonspecific lectin-binding. NeutrAvidin Protein has a near-neutral pI (6.3), resulting in lower nonspecific interactions in certain applications compared with streptavidin. NeutrAvidin Protein has an additional advantage of lacking the bacterial RYD sequence found on streptavidin, which eliminates nonspecific binding due to the RGD binding domain of adhesion receptors present in a variety of cells. Pierce NeutrAvidin Coated Plates are available in clear, white and black plates for use with colorimetric, chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection methods, respectively.
- Easy and gentle immobilization of biotin-containing conjugates
- Lowest nonspecific binding properties of all biotin-binding proteins
- Thermo Scientific NeutrAvidin Biotin-Binding Protein has no carbohydrate and an isoelectric point of 6.3
- No denaturing of the protein component of a conjugate upon binding to the plate
- Ideal for binding small hydrophilic molecules (e.g., peptides) that typically exhibit poor binding directly to polystyrene
- Pre-blocked with your choice of Thermo Scientific Blocker BSA or SuperBlock Blocking Buffer
- Available in 96- and 384-well formats
|Clear, 96-well strip plates, coated with 200uL of NeutrAvidin Protein and blocked with 300uL of Blocker BSA|
|Binding approx. 15 pmol biotin per well|
|Pierce NeutrAvidin Coated Plates, Clear, 96-Well Strip|