Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Protein A/G Magnetic Agarose
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Protein A/G Magnetic Agarose Beads provide a fast, convenient method for purification of immunoglobulins from serum, cell culture supernatant, or ascites
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI78609
Our recombinant Protein A/G binds to all human IgG subclasses, making it the ideal choice for purification of polyclonal or monoclonal IgG antibodies whose subclass identities have not been determined. In addition, it binds to IgA, IgE, IgM and (to a lesser extent) IgD. Protein A/G binds well to all mouse IgG subclasses but does not bind mouse IgA, IgM, or serum albumin. This makes Protein A/G an excellent tool for purification and detection of mouse monoclonal antibodies from IgG subclasses, without interference from IgA, IgM, and murine serum albumin. Individual subclasses of mouse monoclonals are likely to have a stronger affinity to the chimeric Protein A/G than to either Protein A or Protein G.
- Protein A/G – immobilized recombinant fusion protein of the antibody-binding domains of Protein A and Protein G enables IgG purification from nearly any mammalian species
- High capacity—sufficient for both routine and demanding purification procedures
- Low nonspecific binding—optimized purification protocol results in better IgG purification
- Flexibility—convenience of IgG binding domains of both Protein A and Protein G on one bead
- Compatibility— beads are compatible with manual and automated applications
- Inert and stable—superior manufacturing method immobilizes Protein A/G by leach-resistant covalent bonds
- Protein purification and isolation
- High throughput protein purification using automated magnetic particle processor
|Store at 4°C|
Pierce Biotechnology Inc
Purchase up to $3,000 in select life sciences products and receive up to $3,000 more at no additional cost.