Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ IP Lysis Buffer
Maximize cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with this immunoprecipitation-optimized protein extraction reagent.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 87787**
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce IP Lysis Buffer is optimized for cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with immunoprecipitation.
- Optimized for compatibility with immunoprecipitation and pull-down assays
- Compatible with protein assays, reporter assays and immunoassay procedures
- Ready-made formula is effective for extracting cytoplasmic, membrane and nuclear proteins
- Gentle formulation helps maintain protein complexes for co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP)
- Does not liberate genomic DNA which can cause high sample viscosity
|Pierce IP Lysis Buffer|
|25mM Tris-HCl pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 1% NP-40 and 5% glycerol|
|10,000cm2 of cell monolayer or 10g of cell paste|
|Cultured mammalian cells|