Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ In-Cell ELISA Detection Kits
Quantitate intracellular protein levels in whole cells using these simple and convenient in-cell colorimetric and near-IR detection kits.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI62203
Thermo Scientific™ In-Cell ELISA Colorimetric and Near Infrared Detection Kits are simple and convenient methods for quantification of intracellular protein levels in whole cells.Pierce In-cell ELISA Reagents provide a method to accurately determine relative protein levels and degree of post-translational modification (PTM) among various cell types. The In-cell ELISA procedures can be performed in 96- or 384-well microplates, are scalable and conserve cell culture and treatment reagents. Because assay data are measured using a standard ELISA plate reader or infrared imaging system, the results are readily available for analysis. Also, the assay is amenable to automation, which is ideal for siRNA studies and drug screens.
- Two detection formats available: colorimetric (for standard plate readers) and near infrared fluorescent (for infrared imaging systems)
- Simple, fast assay format and the ability to perform multiplex experiments
- No special sample preparation required
- Higher throughput compared with Western blotting
- Cost efficient (one well vs. one lane) compared to Western blotting
|Pierce Janus Green Whole-Cell Stain|
|Aqueous solution of Janus Green|
|At least 4 x 96-well microplates|