Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ DSS Crosslinker
Crosslink amines to amines with disuccinimidyl suberate composed of NHS-ester groups with a membrane-permeable, mid-length spacer for intracellular protein crosslinking.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI21658
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce DSS, also called disuccinimidyl suberate, is noncleavable and membrane permeable crosslinker that contains an amine-reactive N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester at each end of an 8-carbon spacer arm.
- Chemical crosslinking of intracellular proteins prior to cell lysis and immunoprecipitation
- “Fix” protein interactions to allow identification of weak or transient protein interactions
- Protein crosslinking to create bioconjugates via single-step reactions
- Crosslink oriented antibodies to Protein A or G agarose
- Immobilize proteins onto amine-coated surfaces
|43mL of typical 1X (1mM) reaction solution (total), or 8 separate uses|
|8 x 2mg|
|Disuccinimidyl suberate; powder solid|