Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ DSP Crosslinker
Crosslink amines to amines with dithiobis succinimidyl propionate, composed of NHS-ester groups and disulfide-containing, 12.0A spacer arm and cleavable with reducing agents.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 22586
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce DSP Crosslinker (Lomant's Reagent) is an amine-reactive crosslinker with NHS-ester reactive ends and a cleavable disulfide bond in its spacer arm.
- Cleavable by reducing agents
- Acylate in aqueous or organic media within two minutes at room temperature
- Four- to five-hour half-life of ester at pH 7.0
- Reactive groups: NHS ester (homobifunctional)
- Reactive toward: amino groups
|Pierce DSP (Lomant's Reagent)|
|124mL of typical 1X (1mM) reaction solution, or approx. 25 uses at 2mg reagent per use|
|Dithiobis(succinimidylpropionate); powder solid|