Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ DMP Crosslinker
Crosslink amines to amines with dimethyl pimelimidate (CAS 58537-94-3); composed of imidoester groups and a membrane-permeable, 7-atom spacer arm.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI21667
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce DMP is dimethyl pimelimidate, a membrane-permeable crosslinker that contains an amine-reactive imidoester group at each end of a 7-atom spacer arm.
- Rapid reaction with amines at alkaline pH values (pH 8-10)
- Amidine bond retains net charge character of protein
- Reversible at high pH values
- Reactive groups: imidoester (homobifunctional)
- Reactive toward: amino groups
|3858mL of typical 1X (1mM) reaction solution, or approx. 500 uses at 2mg reagent per use|
|Dimethyl pimelimidate-2HCl; powder solid|